The recipes we present below are dessert residues, with which you can surprise your guests at the dinner. They are simple recipes that you can make in a short time, recipes with few calories, bright, refreshing and it helps us make good digestion.
Roasted or boiled fruits are also a good resource to offer and taste bright desserts. And is it after a new year’s dinner where we have been able to eat there is no doubt that the best and most suitable is to try to end the night with a dessert that is also fresh, do not you think?
Therefore, we suggest you on this occasion delicious dessert recipes for New Year’s Eve that are perfect for finishing dinner in a unique and special way, without hardly offering calories, light, digestion and refreshing.
Mint granita, in addition to being a refreshing dessert, is a light dessert.
- A liter and a half of water
- 225 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of mint
- Wash the mint leaves well and discard the branches.
- In a pot, we put the water and sugar, heat until it boils.
- When it starts to boil add mint leaves, turn off the heat, cover and leave for half an hour.
- We pass the infusion through the blender and store it in the freezer.
- When it becomes difficult, we take it out and we will scratch it with the fork to form the lock.
Serve in glasses and garnish with a mint leaf.
The boiled pears are a light dessert that suits us so that we do not get too full after New Year’s Eve.
This simple dessert allows you to surprise your guests and give them a little more light digestion without having to give up the dessert.
The amount of pears depends on the number of guests we have that night.
The ingredients that we facilitate are preparing 2 pears.
- 2 pears
- A vanilla pod or liquid vanilla
- A stick of cinnamon
- 125 ml. of water
- 125 grams of sugar
- Wash the pears well and remove the skin.
- In a cauldron, we add water, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla to heat.
- When it starts to boil, add pears without skin.
- We cook pears for about 20 minutes.
- We extinguish the fire and carefully remove the pears.
- We can serve them hot or cold.
If you want, you can serve them with a little ground cinnamon.